Te koop: ongedragen Atomic Redster Pro FIS 130 raceskischoen in maat 25.5

Kwam er bij mijn bootfitter achter dat ik helaas een maatje te groot heb gekocht. Jammer, want het is echt een topschoen voor echt goeie skiers. Heel stijf en toch comfortabel. De leest is 98mm en de schoenen zijn nog in de verpakking en met volle garantie. Het gaat trouwens om het Worldcup model, dus niet de Pro.

Blistergearreview schrijft: “Reference Boots: Lange RX 130, Lange Banshee Pro, Tecnica Bodacious, Full Tilt Seth Morrison Pro, Nordica Patron Pro. The Atomic Redster Pro 130 is no joke, and I have quickly grown to love it. It is powerful, and it is the most laterally stiff boot that I have ever skied. We are in very high-performance territory here. (…)On perfect corduroy, spring slush, and end-of-the-day bumped-up / chewed-up groomers, these are my favorite boots I’ve ever worn. The Redster is a well-designed, well-executed, stiff race boot with a lot of forward lean and no lateral flex. Skiing the Redsters at Stowe last week, ripping early season groomers on the Volkl Mantra, the Mantra/Redster was a beautiful combination: strong, arced turns, huge rebound. Ripping groomers at Taos on the Salomon Rocker 2 108 has been a big surprise: the 108 is a nearly center mounted (-3cm of true center), tip and tail rockered ski. It seemed like the 108 and the Redster 130 were a pretty big mismatch, but no. Even with all that forward lean, the system felt synced, and I was as impressed with the 108’s hardpack performance as I was with the Redster’s versatility. As a directional skier riding a ski that is mounted a mere 3 centimeters back from true center, I’ve totally enjoyed ripping around on the 108s at Taos this season, and I think that is really saying something: the Redster is a legit, old-school race boot that’s been tweaked out with new-school tech, while there is nothing old school about the Rocker 2 108. In short, if this boot fits your foot, and if you are a strong skier who stays mostly on-piste, I don’t think you can find a better boot. If anything, the best you will find is a different boot…one with less forward lean.”

null

*bericht bewerkt door maxwerks op 29 nov 2017 12:07

Plaats een reactie