Best time to go to Obergurgl

Dit onderwerp gaat over de bestemming Obergurgl

Hi all,
I have been reading a lot about Obergurgl and it seems like a nice place to go end of march or april,
But the price seems insanely high…
Anyone has been there can give me some tips?

Thanks so much in advance.

Stay in Solden and take the bus or car to Obergurgl👍

Stay in Solden and take the bus or car to Obergurgl👍

elisabeth101 op 07 jan 2022 22:43

Hi. Thanks for the tip!

End of march or april is not as expensive as february. And the snow will still be perfect up there
If you don’t need a swimming pool or spa, it’s has some accomodations that are actually quite affordable.
However, I can recommend The Crystal or Edelweiss. Not the cheapest in town, but good quality for their price.

I’ve stayed in Josl a couple of years ago. Great hotel, superb food and very close to the slope. Not cheap, but for Obergurgl pretty reasonable. Cheaper is possible, but harder to find. It is an expensive destination (hotel, food, ski rental). Solden is a bit cheaper.

Wannabe Dolomietenkenner... || Carv gebruiker

I’ve stayed in Josl a couple of years ago. Great hotel, superb food and very close to the slope. Not cheap, but for Obergurgl pretty reasonable. Cheaper is possible, but harder to find. It is an expensive destination (hotel, food, ski rental). Solden is a bit cheaper.

Roy83 op 08 jan 2022 08:39 how different did you find between solden and obergural? Is the snow condition different and the vibes?

You can try to stay in Zwiesselstein instead if you cab find an acco there. From there the skibus is a good option.
And yes, the gurgls are a very nice place to ski in march, even up untill the end 9f december.

I went the last week from the season. Then there are a lot of cheap apartments for hire. And it’s quite in the skiArea and enough snow. Look for “FerienWohnung”

May the ski force be with you !!

Plaats een reactie